Big Data Analytics and Visualization

Companies only use 13% of the data that is accessible to them. Big Data Analytics combines the analytics discipline with Big Data to deliver new and more precise insights by combining what you already are using with the remaining 87%. We specialize in delivering deep customer insights based on your total data, and external sources such as social media, and integrating it into your Marketing operations. We leverage advanced data exploration techniques to develop hypotheses, and use proven data mining techniques to deliver statistically sound customer insights.

Software Services:

Contact

paralucent

1 university ave
3rd floor
toronto, ontario
canada m5j 2p1
416.599.0000 [email protected]
Paralucent Map. Click to open in Google maps.